John R. Wooden Course Coaching Academy
Virtual Coaching Academy Course 4- Extraordinary Teams
Virtual Coaching Academy
The John R. Wooden Course Virtual Coaching Academy is an interactive, on-line experience that will challenge you, change you, inspire you, and prepare you to be everything you know you can be, not just for what it can do for you, but what you know it can help you do for others.
Four Course Series
Course 4: Extraordinary Teams
This is the fourth course in a four-part series that presents a comprehensive curricula on the values, life lessons, principles, coaching model and wisdom of legendary teacher, coach, philosopher, author, and leader UCLA Icon Coach John Wooden.
Successfully completing this Extraordinary Teams course means you will learn, understand and be able to apply: first for yourself and then for others:
- The primary methodology used by Coach Wooden to develop successful teams
- Personal definitions of team,team work, team spirit and team culture used by Coach Wooden for team development
- A practical and memorable six-step process for developing extraordinary teams
- How to use,model and apply the Pyramid of Success for team and individual player behavior
- A set of rules and guidelines that frame daily expectations on which discipline and praise are based
- Ten critical elements essential for a strong team culture
- Six fundamentals commitments that drive teamwork and team spirit
This course includes:
An Individual Success Assessment
- This is an on-line 7-10 minute, highly revealing analysis of your personal and professional behavior based on the 25 behaviors on Coach Wooden's Pyramid of Success.
- A complete 30 Day Playbook full of insight and self application exercises.
- A downloadable 51 page Coaching Guide with all your Extraordinary Teams course content.
- Copy of Coach Em Way Up-personally signed by Lynn Guerin
- Wooden 52 weekly coaching lessons
- PowerPoint reference slides and supporting video
- Summary mastery quiz
The course is 6 hours in length and can be taken individually or in a small group. It is taught by the founder and creator of The John R Wooden Course - Lynn Guerin who worked with and was mentored by Coach Wooden for 15 years. Lynn is the co-author with his partner Jason Lavin of the new book Coach 'Em Way Up, 5 Lessons for Leading The John Wooden Way.
The complete learning and development package is $595.00.
Use the code AT20 TO Save $100.00 and receive the full package for only $495.00.
“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” John R. Wooden