John R. Wooden Course Coaching Academy
Virtual Coaching Academy Course 1-Foundations and Fundamentals
Virtual Coaching Academy
The John R. Wooden Course Virtual Coaching Academy is an interactive, on-line experience that will challenge you, change you, inspire you, and prepare you to be everything you know you can be, not just for what it can do for you, but what you know it can help you do for others.
Four Course Series
Course 1: Foundations and Fundamentals
This is the first course in a four-part series that presents a comprehensive curricula on the values, life lessons, principles, coaching model and wisdom of legendary teacher, coach, philosopher, author, and leader UCLA Icon Coach John Wooden.
Successfully completing this Foundations and Fundamentals course means you will learn and be able to apply:
- 7 Wooden Foundations and Fundamentals to guide the development of your personal philosophy of life and success
- Life-shaping core elements that provide the insight and guides the behavior needed to become your best
- Coach Wooden's personal family creed and the most important lessons on honesty and dealing with adversity
- The Masterpiece Day principle- a key piece of Wooden Wisdom and his secret to organization and productivity
- The important difference between character and reputation
- The importance of pursuing true wisdom and avoiding " worldly wisdom"
This course includes:
An Individual Success Assessment
- This is an on-line 7-10 minute, highly revealing analysis of your personal and professional behavior based on the 25 behaviors on Coach Wooden's Pyramid of Success.
- A complete 30 Day Playbook full of insight and self application exercises.
- A downloadable 35 page Coaching Guide with all your Foundations and Fundamentals course content.
- PowerPoint reference slides and supporting video
- Summary mastery quiz
The course is 4 hours in length and can be taken individually or in a small group. It is taught by the founder and creator of The John R Wooden Course - Lynn Guerin who worked with and was mentored by Coach Wooden for 15 years. Lynn is the co-author with his partner Jason Lavin of the new book Coach 'Em Way Up, 5 Lessons for Leading The John Wooden Way.
The complete learning and development package is $495.00.
“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” John R. Wooden